Welcome to the press kit for RePete! Below you will find information, screenshots, and videos about RePete.
Description: RePete is a 2D puzzle platformer about time travel and self-cooperation. You are Pete, a normal guy with abnormal abilities. Loop back in time and help your past self to collect gems and reach new heights! RePete features four worlds, each introducing new gameplay elements, with over 60 challenging levels to test your ability to work with yourself.
Release Date: October 2015
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, Steam
- Luke Godfrey, game developer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/repetegame
- Twitter: @thelukester92
Here’s what people are saying about RePete (along with gameplay videos):
- “I saw the image style and was drawn to it straight away, and after seeing a tiny bit of gameplay, I just had to play it for myself. link” – Voltorn Elda, Youtuber
- “Featuring this on my YouTube channel, and for good reason. This game plays like if Super Mario Bros. was a puzzle platformer instead of an action one. It’s equal parts difficult and fun, and definitely worth a play through.” – Tiger vs. Games, Youtuber
- “I love the amount of polish this game has. Great music.” – Krogren, GameJolt player
Here is a list of just a few of the gameplay videos and reviews by Youtubers (in chronological order, from most recent to oldest):